Friday, June 6, 2014

I am ready to be super workaholic with ASUS Transformer Book T100!

Why do you need a fancy one when the purpose is all the same? I was asked when I had set my eyes on the Nokia mobile phone which had a radio and white light on the background. It didn’t look like the others and I was sure that it will set me apart from the rest of the crowd. There! My love for portable gadgets started with this nice little phone. And with time, of course, the phone became obsolete and got replaced with a smarter device that can do much more than its basic functions.

Like the mobile phone, every other year, some or the other gadgets got launched. For music on the go, there was a MP3 player worth 4GB space with a voice recorder and a radio too. That made my evening train and bus rides entertaining and definitely, not letting me sleep and miss the stations and stoppages. No, I didn’t have a smartphone then and was quite content with the normal phones. The world of applications that just did more than what a device can be expected to do, were not yet introduced to me.

Even my first laptop, was a nice swanky one. It helped me ease my work pressure and work on the go, at home whenever I took a day off and stay connected through internet services. Time passed again, not more than a couple of years may be, and I bought myself a smartphone. The idea was to stay connected with every one and not miss any opportunity of interacting with people. But struck me the most, was getting a portable device that can help me complete my work or work on my assignments even when I am travelling. No, the smartphone can’t help me in this case and I can’t get over the feeling of typing the letters on an actual keyboard.

And, I guess, my wishes are ready to come true. When IndiBlogger sent a mail asking us, the bloggers, to write about what I would want to do with a Transformer Book T100 (the ultraportable laptop with 10 inch tablet), if I had it with me, I felt like my entire work life will get a transformation with it. The detachable 10 inch screen will make it a tablet with the Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013 helping me work on the go, and attaching it back with the keyboard will make it comfortable to use when I am working at my desk or need to write more than only the usual mails. Even the built-in apps like Kindle and others will make it easier for me as I can choose not to carry my Kindle device every time. One device and I am royally taken care of!

Only a tiny little concern! I might get scolded more than usual by Mom because I might not just let go off this nice little portable device and choose to breathe, eat and live with it. That’s ok! Yes, I am ready to transform.


Check out the features of ASUS Transformer Book T100 here

No comments:

Post a Comment




Debjani Baidyaray